Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kaisercraft Advent Calendar

Finally! I originally saw these in a scrapbook magazine...and wanted one ever since! We dropped our daughter off at camp in Nova Scotia and a Camera/Scrapbook store had them in stock...YAY!!!

Since no directions come with the product...I must thank Jen at the following blog as her posts were very helpful in accomplishing this Advent Calendar. Thanks, Jen! http://jenink.blogspot.com/2009/10/kaisercraft-advent-calendar-part-1.html









1 comment:

  1. Hi, Love your advent calendar, I am looking for one with the same dimensions that yours has. I am finding square ones, but not the more rectangular shape and larger inside area to decorate. Could you please let me know the brand etc so I can locate one of these. IF this is Kaisercraft, they do not show the larger size of these any longer on their website.

    ReplyDelete